Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol N.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt (optional)
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- Mix butter, shortening and peanut butter together.
- Then add white sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Drop by tsp on cookie sheet and press down gently with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 13 minutes.
- This is my mom's recipe. She's been making
this since I was a little kid and now I make
it for my kids. I found that since my oven was different
from my mom's, for the first time you should watch them and
adjust timing to your oven.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.