Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg). boneless ham
- kitchen string
- 2 cups (475 ml) honey
- 2 cups (475 ml) brown sugar
- 5-1/3 tbsp (80 ml). cider vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). nutmeg
- 2 tsp (10 ml). ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml). ground cloves
- Slice ham halfway through at 1/4" intervals, then tie with kitchen string.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat till warm.
- Pour sauce over ham.
- Marinate in refrigerator 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until heated through.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.