Print Friendly Recipe
- An unusual but very tasty combination of roasted vegetables.
- Julee Rosso & Sheila Lukins from the Silver Palate Cookbook
- 2 fennel bulbs (about 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). total)
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). small red new potatoes
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). haricots verts (thin, tender green beans)
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) coarse (kosher) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Cut the tops off the fennel, and then cut the bulbs into quarters.
- Thinly slice the potatoes.
- Snap the ends off the beans.
- Combine the fennel, potatoes, oil, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and toss well.
- Spread the mixture (with the oil and lemon juice) out on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the coarse salt, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Toss the beans with the cooked vegetables, and bake until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper, and serve hot or at room temperature.
- Viel Gluck (good luck) hope you enjoy
- This cook book gives you the best recipes. These recipes aren't hard
to follow either. They are very stylish, eye-appealing, and very good
with a gourmet flare which sparks your creativity and leaves you feeling
very proud of yourself when pleasing your guests.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.