Print Friendly Recipe
- M. Liebenthal
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 3 cups (700 ml) warm milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 large can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 small can peas and carrots, drained
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). white pepper
- 6 cups (1425 ml) cooked broad noodles
- crushed potatoe chips, optional
- shredded chedder cheese, optional
- Melt butter in 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan.
- Blend in flour beating with whisk until flour mixture bubbles.
- Whisk in warm milk until smooth.
- Add cream soup and stir until sauce is smooth.
- Add tuna, mushrooms and peas and carrots to sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce mixture over drained, cooked noodles in 3 quarts (2850 ml) buttered casserole, mixing carefully. Add more milk if sauce is too thick.
- Bake casserole in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Note: Casserole may be topped with crushed potato chips or shredded cheddar cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.