Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy Baking Welbuilt Bread Machine
Serves/Makes:one lb. loaf
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water, plus
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dark molasses
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) medium rye flour
- 1 tbl active dry yeast
- 1 oz (28 grm). melted unsweetened chocolate
- Add ingredients in the order listed except chocolate.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. I bake this on #6 (Welbuilt).
- Before the end of the last kneading, when my bread machine beeps, I add the melted unsweetened chocolate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.