Print Friendly Recipe
- From Hormel
- 1 (10 oz (280 grm).) can Pillsbury Refigerated Pizza Crust
- 7 pieces of string cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) prepared pizza sauce
- 20 slices Hormel pepperoni
- 4 ounces (one cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Unroll dough and press into bottom and one inch up sides of greased 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Place pieces of string cheese along inside edges of dough.
- Fold the one inch of dough over and around the cheese, and press dough edges to seal.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.