Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). round cubes or stew beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 ginger snaps, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil (to brown meat)
- 2 cans Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) water 1/8 cup (30 ml) cider vinegar
- wide egg noodles, cooked
- Crush ginger snaps (I use a freezer bag sealed and then hit it with a mallet or a hammer).
- Add beef to crushed ginger snaps and shake until evenly coated.
- In hot large frying pan or electric frying pan, cook meat until lightly browned.
- Add soup, water, and vinegar, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered about 1 hour, stirring occassionally.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.