Print Friendly Recipe
- Broiled Red Potatos
- John Driscoll
- 6 medium red potatos
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Scrub potatos leaving skin on.
- Boil or microwave potatos until just tender (not mushy).
- Quarter and place in shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter turning to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Broil for about 10 minutes watching not to burn.
- Turn occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- I like to microwave the potatos already quartered then pop them right into
broiler for browning.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.