Print Friendly Recipe
- John Driscoll
Serves/Makes:30 appetizer servings
- 1 small can (3-2/3 oz (102.7 grm).) smoked oysters
- 1 lb (.5 kg). medium mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fine dry breadcrumbs
- Place oysters in strainer and set asided to drain.
- Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; remove stems.
- Chop stems very fine.
- In medium bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, onions, sour cream and breadcrumbs.
- Chop drained oysters very fine and add to breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Spoon oyster mixture evenly into mushroom caps and arrange in bottom (fill side up) of 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup (125 ml) water around but not on mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven until mushrooms are tender.
- Serve warm.
- Yummy for even those who might be squemish about those little critters.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.