Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 pound of confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) of Rice Krispies
- 2 8 ounce chocolate candy bars
- 2 12 0unce packages of semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a very large bowl mix butter,peanut butter and sugar.
- In a plastic bag lighty crush Rice Krispies, then add to peanut butter mix.
- Mix well.
- Roll mix into ball's.
- Place on cookie sheet and chill for one hour.
- Melt all chocolate, stir often.
- Using fork dip balls in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.