Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheese Ball
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). of Bleu Cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). of salami
- Walnuts or Pecans
- Let cheeses stand until room temperature.
- Slice salami into very small pieces.
- Cream Bleu cheese and cream cheese together until completely mixed.
- Add salami bits to mixture of cheeses.
- Roll into a ball and cover with walnuts or pecans.
- Put a cherry on top (optional) and refrigerate over night.
- Before serving, let stand at room temperature.
- Serve with melba toast or any type of crackers.
- Keeps for 2 to 3 weeks.
- This such a simple recipe and your guest will just love
it. You can add olives, black or green, too if you like.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.