Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat Crab Cakes
Serves/Makes:4 (2 per serving)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lump crab meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 4 saltine crackers (no fat) crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Olive Oil
- 4 large lettuce leaves (enough to cover each plate)
- Mix first eight ingredients.
- Make palm sized crab cakes. You can refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Dust with flour.
- Heat olive oil to medium heat.
- Carefully place crab cakes in olive oil and saute until browned on each side.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual dishes, then place crab cakes on lettuce leaves.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.