Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) orange juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can evaporated milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) vanilla wafer crumbs
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add juices and salt.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Whip evaporated milk until very stiff.
- Gradually beat in sugar and gelatin mixture.
- Pour over vanilla wafer crumbs in 8 inch x 12 inch dish.
- Sprinkle with additional crumbs.
- Chill thoroughly; cut into squared and serve.
- This recipe came from an old Church dessert recipe book
and we all know how good those recipes are.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.