Print Friendly Recipe
- From: Certo Pick of the Season 75th Anniversary Edition Cookbook
- Kelli Greene, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Serves/Makes:about 8 cups
- 6 cups (1425 ml) cranberries
- 5 cups (1175 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 orange, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1 pouch certo liquid fruit pectin
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange flavoured liqueur
- Measure cranberries into a large saucepan.
- Add sugar, chopped orange and water to fruit and mix well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place saucepan over high heat. Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately stir in liquid fruit pectin and liqueur.
- Stir and skim foam with metal spoon for 5 minutes to prevent floating fruit.
- Pour quickly into warm, sterilized jars filling up to 1/4 inch from rim.
- Seal while hot with sterilized 2 piece lids with new centers.
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You can substitute orange juice for liqueur if desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.