Print Friendly Recipe
- From: Certo Pick of the Season
- Kelli Greene
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Tequila
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange flavoured liqueur
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) butter
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 pouch Certo liquid fruit pectin
- Measure fruit juice, water, Tequila, liqueur, and butter into a large saucepan.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Place saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Immediately stir in liquid fruit pectin.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam with metal spoon and pour quickly into warm sterilized jars filling up to 1/4 inch from rim.
- Seal while hot with sterilized 2 piece lids with new centers.
- Prep. time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.