Print Friendly Recipe
- A delicious and creamy dip, great on small slices of bagette.
- 1 6-1/2 oz (182 grm). can marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese (fresh is best)
- 1 small can of jalapeno pepper or green chilies, chopped
- Drain artichoke hears and chop.
- Mix together with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I prefer to use sour cream instead of the yogurt and I enjoy every
calorie! This is the most delicious appetizer I've ever had. A real
treat for the whole family.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.