Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp (15 ml) basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Slice four pieces of cheese.
- Whip the eggs together.
- Mix breadcrunbs, oregano, basil, parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Saute in oil until brown on both sides.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the chicken on it.
- Bake the chicken for ten minutes.
- Put the slices of cheese over the top of each breast.
- Continue baking until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with pasta.
- I am a Culinary Arts student and will be graduating this year. This dish
was made for my wine class and was served with pasta. The pasta had a
Garlic Butter sauce on it, while the chicken had a light red sauce. It
was good and everybody enjoyed it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.