Print Friendly Recipe
- Marinade for Grilled or Broiled London Broil
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:2 cups marinade
- 1 London Broil, any cut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- Poke meat with knife all over on both sides.
- Place meat in a plastic zipper sealed bag.
- Combine all ingredients for marinade and mix well.
- Immediately pour over meat in bag; seal bag, letting air out.
- Marinate in fridge several hours, preferably overnight; turn occasionally.
- Either grill or broil to your liking, basting with the marinade.
- Slice thin on a diagonal.
- You can serve the marinade with the London Broil. In this case, heat the marinade in saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring often.
- This marinade is also delicious on a Turkey London Broil.
Prepare as above.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2014 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.