Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked chicken and rice with ranch seasonings.
- Lee Anna
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups (475 ml) instant rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch party mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margerine or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In 9 inch x 13 inch pan, pour rice to cover the bottom.
- Top with chicken strips.
- Sprinkle ranch seasonings over everything.
- Add milk and water.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- This is one of the easiest dishes to make! It's all done in one pan.
And it tastes delicious!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.