Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:1 13x9 inch cake
- 1 Pkg. cake mix (white, yellow, chocolate, or fruit flavor)
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). Pkg. Jello of desired flavor
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Bake in well greased and floured 13 inch x 9 inch pan at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan; then poke with fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add cold water and spoon over cake in pan.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip or serve with ice cream.
- I called my Mother for this recipe and she knew exactly
where to find it. A little cookbook prepared by the
women of the Croatan Presbyterian Church called the Art of
Cooking in Croatan. For Christmas, try white cake mix and red jello (ed.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.