Print Friendly Recipe
- A two pot dish with Chicken breast, pasta, and whatevergoodies you can think of
- Fire Station 26 Crest Forest Fire
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz (336 grm). tri-colored rotelle pasta
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Italian dressing (preferably "Zesty Italian")
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 oz (112 grm). mozzarella, shredded
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Place in skillet with Italian Dressing, and simmer until cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta to desired consistency; drain.
- Add olives and marinated artichoke hearts to chicken mixture; stir.
- Place pasta onto serving dish; pour chicken mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of mMozzarella and parmesian cheeses.
- Serve with a garlic bread and salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.