Print Friendly Recipe
- A light fluffy, refreshing salad or even as a dessert
- Joan Sorlie
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton cream style cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container Cool Whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box lime / lemon Jello, unmixed (or whatever flavor you wish)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- mini-marshmallows (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except pineapple, beat by hand until mixed.
- Add pineapple, mix well.
- Top with mini-marshmallows if desired.
- I got this from my husband's mother in Fargo, North Dakota.
It has become one of our favorites. You can also use different
canned fruits -- depending on the flavor of jello used.
Pour the jello right out of the box (in granular form) into
the mixture -- do not make it per the directions on the box.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.