Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 1 lb (.5 kg). extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). sausage
- 1 cup (225 ml) quick cooking oats
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). nutmeg
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 soup cans milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg
- drippings from pan minus grease
- cooked rice, potatoes or noodles
- Mix meats, quick cooking oats, dry soup mix, egg, and 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). nutmeg together thoroughly.
- Form into balls and brown in nonstick skillet on all sides.
- Mix canned soup, milk, drippings, and 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg in skillet.
- Put meatballs into sauce and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Serve over cooked rice, potatoes, or noodles.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.