Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Madeira wine
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) dry white wine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter or margarine
- In large skillet, saute sliced mushrooms in 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter.
- Remove mushrooms to bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter, melt.
- Saute chicken brests in melted butter till brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Add Madeira and white wine to skillet and reduce by 1/2.
- Add chicken breasts and sauteed mushrooms back in skillet.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes or till chicken is just cooked.
- Remove chicken breasts to heated platter or plates.
- Reduce sauce briefly and spoon with mushrooms over chicken.
- Serve with rice pilaf, salad, and crusty french bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.