Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 1 lb (.5 kg). skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- vegetable spray
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).) cream of mushroom soup
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried basil
- 2 cups (475 ml) frozen vegetables, (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups (475 ml) pasta, uncooked
- In skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, brown chicken.
- Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add soup, water, basil & vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add uncooked pasta.
- Cook over medium heat 10 min., stirring often.
- Add browned chicken.
- Cook 5 minutes or till pasta is done, stirring often.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- This is a quick and DELICIOUS meal. Adding 1/4 cup sliced hot peppers
"kicks it up a notch"!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.