Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cheese or meat filled tortellini
- 2 red peppers
- 1 jar whole pimentos
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cured Italian black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dried dillweed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) crushed oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, 5 to 10 minutes, for fresh, 10 to 15 minutes for frozen. Taste before draining. Drain and rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Toss gently with 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil and cool.
- Slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Rinse the oives and drain.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients thoroughly.
- In a large bowl carefully mix the pasta, peppers, pimentos, onions, olives, walnuts, and dressing.
- Before serving taste and salt and pepper to desired taste.
- When I made mine I doubled the tortellini but kept the other
ingredients exactly like recipe calls for. I liked it better
and it goes alot farther. There is plenty of dressing.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.