Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
- 2 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). jar Cheese Whiz
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen broccoli (thawed)
- Mix soup, cheese and butter (or margarine) in saucepan.
- Cook over very low heat to melt cheese.
- Stir to mix well.
- Add other ingredients.
- Pour into greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) until bubbly, then reduce heat to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Continue cooking until most of moisture is gone, about 45 minutes to one hour.
- This recipe comes from the OUT OF OUR LEAGUE Junior League
Cookbook of Greensboro, NC. I have found many wonderful
recipes in this cookbook over the past almost 20 years.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.