Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). polish ham lunch meat, sliced to medium thickness
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). Philadelphia Cream Cheese (soften to room temperature)
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 jar small sweet pickels
- Pat each slice of the ham between two paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer to make workable.
- Spread cream cheese on each ham slice.
- Cut onions the same width as ham slices, and place on cheese covered ham.
- Roll this up and then slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Repeat with sweet pickles, so you have a mix of onion and pickle rolls.
- Stack on a plate and refrigrate for a little while.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.