Print Friendly Recipe
- A ground beef casserole
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:6 hearty helpings
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- velveeta cheese
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- In electric skillet, brown the hamburger, onion and celery.
- After browning the above, drain, and return this to the skillet.
- Add on top of meat mixture a layer of sliced velveeta cheese, covering the entire meat mixture.
- On top of cheese, add the uncooked noodles.
- On top of the noodles, pour undrained tomatoes.
- Add enough water to cover entire casserole.
- Cover and let boil on medium then reduce to low and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- When finished salt and pepper to taste.
- Even when my kids were small they really liked this.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.