Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 8 medium bell peppers
- 1 lb (.5 kg). extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Minute Rice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
- Par-boil for 5 minutes; drain.
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir to melt.
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Place in baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- These are a delicious and leftovers freeze well. Just reheat in the
microwave. A great way to use up your summer crop!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.