Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 1 cup (225 ml) seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 lb (.5 kg). extra lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) catsup
- Mix stuffing, celery and onion.
- Add water to moisten.
- Combine evaporated milk and ground beef.
- Divide into 5 patties.
- Pat each to 6 inch circle.
- Put 1/4 cup (60 ml) stuffing in center of each.
- Draw meat over stuffing; seal.
- Place in 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole.
- Combine soup, Worcestershire sauce and catsup.
- Heat and pour over meat.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- I serve this with mashed potatoes and spoon the sauce from the casserole
over the potatoes, too. This makes for a very tasty dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.