Print Friendly Recipe
- Christy Smittle
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Shortening
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Cream Of Tartar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- Heat oven to 400 Degrees (200 C.).
- Cream softenend butter, shortening, and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix thouroughly.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Shape by tspfuls into balls.
- Roll is a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet, 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- These are great chewy soft cookies and are nicknamed, Smittledoodles.
(Highly recommended--On-Line Cookbook editor)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.