Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 dozen cookies
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat egg whites with the salt until foamy.
- Slowly add sugar, one tbspful at a time, beating after each addition until the meringue stands in stiff peaks.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in chocolate ships.
- Drop by tspfuls onto a lined (with parchment) baking sheet and place in preheated oven.
- After 2 minutes turn of the oven.
- Leave meringues in oven overnight.
- Remove from pan and store in cookie tin lined with paper towel.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.