Print Friendly Recipe
- Fluffy cookies with chocolate chips inside
- Lee Anna
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cream of tartar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 pkg. (6 oz (168 grm).) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt, cream of tartar and vanilla.
- Beat until peaks form.
- Add sugar 1 tbsp (15 ml). at a time.
- BEAT WELL.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Drop batter by tspfuls onto paper.
- Put cookies in oven and turn off the heat.
- Leave in the oven overnight or at least 5 hours without opening the oven door.
- These cookies are very sticky so don't skip the wax paper.
You could also use a paper bag cut to your pan size.
The cookies don't spread either so they can be fairly close together.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.