Print Friendly Recipe
- a sweet tangy dressing served warm
- 6 oz (168 grm). bacon, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). red-wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dijon mustard
- Fry bacon over medium high heat.
- Remove bacon and drain on absorbent paper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup (60 ml) of bacon fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in pan and cook over low heat for 1 or 2 minutes, scraping bottom of pan.
- Add reserved fat and continue heating until hot.
- Serve over tossed greens immediately.
- Great served over any greens, including dandelion, spinach, and iceburg.
Also a good choice for green salads that include meat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.