Print Friendly Recipe
- Restaurant recipe
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry sherry
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). garlic, minced
- 1 lb (.5 kg) beef tenderloin or flank steak cut into 2 inch strips
- wooden skewers (soak in water before using)
- In shallow pan combine all ingredients except beef.
- Place beef strips in pan and marinate 1 to 2 hours, turning at least once.
- To serve:
- Thread beef on skewers.
- Grill or broil, 3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Serve immediately.
- From La Choy recipe book provided to restaurants.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.