Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious pie filled with spinach, egg & cheese
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:one 9" quiche
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz (280 grm).) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- pinch pepper, or to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on bottom of pie shell.
- Squeeze as much water out of spinach as possible.
- Sprinkle spinach in pie shell.
- Sprinkle swiss cheese over spinach.
- Combine remaining ingredients and beat with fork until blended.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake until light golden brown and center is set, about 30 min.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Can also be made with frozen chopped broccoli.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.