Print Friendly Recipe
- Sandra Phipps
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua(optional)
- 3 packages (3-1/3 oz (95.2 grm).) instant Jell-o chocolate pudding
- 9 Skor or Heath candy bars
- 12 oz (336 grm). whipped topping, thawed
- Mix brownies according to package directions; cool.
- If using Kahlua, punch holes in brownies using a fork and pour kahlua over brownies.
- Whip up pudding mixes according to package directions.
- Break Skor or Heath bars into small pieces by tapping them with a hammer while still in wrapper.
- Break up half of the brownies and place in the bottom of a glass trifle dish.
- Layer with 4 Skor bars, half of the pudding, then half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers with remaining brownies and 4 Skor bars, pudding and whipped topping.
- Crumble 1 Skor bar on top.
- This recipe was contributed by a co-worker of mine and was published
in our Centers' Employee Cookbook. Hope it's what you are looking for.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.