Print Friendly Recipe
- Kiwi Fruit Recipe
- A Love
- 1 tsp (5 ml). butter
- 10 oz (280 grm). scallops
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). minced green onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp (10 ml). flour dissolved in 2 tsp (10 ml) water
- 1 kiwi, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml). olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lime juice
- dash pepper
- In skillet combine butter and oil and heat over medium high heat until butter is bubbly and hot.
- Add scallops and saute, until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove scallops; set aside and keep warm.
- In skillet combine ginger and onion and saute until softened, about 1 minute.
- Add broth, wine, lime juice, lemon peel and pepper and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer until sauce is smooth and thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Return scallops to skillet; add kiwi and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.