Print Friendly Recipe
- One dish meal for two
- Janet Birch
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 pkg frozen chopoped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 Portabello mushroom caps, stems removed, sliced 1/2" thick
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Balalmic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Cover bottom of 9 inch square casserole (or baking pan) with chopped spinach.
- Arrange slices of Portabello mushrooms over spinach.
- Sprinkle with Balsalmic vinegar.
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika with flour on a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Use long spatula to serve spinach/mushrooms/chicken on each of two plates.
- This is an easy yet elegant one dish dinner for two.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.