Print Friendly Recipe
- A meal in itself
- Angela Creighton
- 3 links Italian sweet sausage
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped onions
- 1 slice bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml). minced garlic
- 1 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). can chicken broth
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups (475 ml) thinly sliced kale
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- Heat oven to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Bake sausage 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- Cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cook onions and bacon in medium pot over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook one minute.
- Add chicken broth, water and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in kale, heavy cream and sausage.
- Cook 5 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.