Print Friendly Recipe
- Nicely seasoned rice for a side dish.
- Karen Steyskal
- 1 cup (225 ml) Long Grain Rice, raw
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dried Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried Dill Weed or Dill Seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer on low heat for 20-25 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- This was originally a large rice mix recipe. I made it and found that it
was much too saltly in its original form. Also, I saw that it is hard
to keep the herbs evenly distributed in the raw rice. Therefore, I have
resized it for one meal , eliminated the salt and reduced the amount of
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.