Print Friendly Recipe
- This is so easy!
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) chicken cutlets
- soy sauce
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite lettuce
- Seven Seas salad dressing:"Herbs and Spices" or any Italian dressing
- Wash and pound the chicken cutlets.
- Season with soy sauce and seasonings.
- Heat up the barbecue or cook on the stove in frying pan till done; about 5 minutes each side.
- Prepare big beautiful salad.
- Place salad over entire dinner plate for each serving.
- When chicken is cooked, cut into strips and lay across the salad.
- Serve with dressing and nice loaf of bread.
- This is a great dinner and low calorie too!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.