Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 9 lasagne noodles
- 15 oz (420 grm). ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- Brown meat, drain and add sauce.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Blend Ricotta, egg, and 2 tbsp (30 ml). pParmesan.
- In 13 x 9 inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup (125 ml) sauce.
- Over this, layer:
- 1/3 of noodles
- 1/2 ricotta mixture
- 1/3 shredded Jack or mozzarella
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Repeat above 5 steps.
- Top with remaining noodles.
- Cover generously with sauce, remaining shredded cheese and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- I cut leftover lasagne into individual serving sizes, wrap in foil and
freeze. When we want a quick, hearty meal, we just pop the thawed portions
into the microwave, serve with a salad and garlic bread! YUM!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.