Print Friendly Recipe
- Chunky instead of clear. I hope you can use this instead.
- Faith Friddle
- 4 cups (950 ml) pears
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar
- Wash and peel pears.
- Cut into large bite size pieces.
- For each cup of pears, mix one cup of sugar.
- Stir well. Cover and let sit overnight.
- Put all into a big pot and bring to a slow boil and let boil until dark golden color.(this will take several hours).
- Put into hot jars with hot lids to seal.
- Hope you enjoy these as much as my husband and I do.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.