Print Friendly Recipe
- Also known as "cottage pie"
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). medium ground hamburger
- 1 envelope Liptons onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 19 oz (532 grm) can cream corn
- Pan fry hamburger, add onion soup mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a pan and press firmly.
- Spread cream corn over meat mixture.
- Gently spread mashed potatoes over corn.
- Add a few pats of butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- This is almost too simple, hope you like it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.