Print Friendly Recipe
- Flavorful crustless quiche made with on-hand ingredients.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) half and half
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated swiss cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook bacon until crisp and set aside.
- Beat eggs with cream and cheese.
- Stir in broccoli, salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Crumble bacon and stir in 1/2 of bacon into egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Top with remaining bacon.
- This quiche may also be served at room temperature. Enjoy.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.