Print Friendly Recipe
- The moistest banana loaf you will ever make!
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed bananas (approx. 3)
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Melt butter slightly and beat eggs.
- Add to dry mixture along with vanilla.
- Add mashed bananas last and stir ingredients until moistened.
- Put in a greased and lightly floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done take out and let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Then take out of pan (it should still be quite hot) and wrap it immediately in saran wrap.
- Let it cool the rest of the way before slicing.
- I have had numerous compliments on my banana loaf and I hope
yours turns out as well as mine. You can freeze it in it's
original plastic wrap and it comes out of the freezer just
as moist. Enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.