Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick, no-bake chocolate macaroons.
Serves/Makes:2 dozen (approximately)
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). cocoa
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) rolled oatmeal
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- In a medium sized saucepan cook until boiled sugar, milk and margarine.
- Put in a bowl, but do not mix, oatmeal, coconut, salt and cocoa.
- Add bowl mixture to fully boiled pan mixture and stir.
- Add vanilla.
- On waxpaper drop tbspfuls of the complete mixture and let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- These are a nice quick snack for kids or coffee time with no
baking involved. Hope you try them and like them!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.