Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat
- Angela Creighton
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed banana
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate chips
- Nonstick Spray Coating
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Stir with a spoon just until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a 12 cups (2825 ml) muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake in a 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- 4 grams fat
Can also be made as a quick bread.
Pour into an 8 inch x 4 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.